Guest Post Guidelines
I get many emails from people who want to know if I accept guest posts on Conservative Blog Watch, and if that is the case, what are the guidelines. I figured that it would be easier to write the guidelines in a post and just refer every one here.
So the answer to the first question is: Yes, I do accept guest posts. Currently I just publish one guest post per week though, usually on Wednesdays. Below you will find all the details about the process.
What kind of content do you accept?
Anything that is useful for our readers is good content for a guest post here. It can be related to the economy, health-care, immigration, taxes and tax code, politics and Conservative Solutions and Viewpoints in General, and it can also be derived from your own personal experiences. There is no minimum length for your post, but usually the guest posts have over 500 words and 1 relative picture to the post.
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- You can include up to two links in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post
- Must include 1 Image relevant to blog post
- You can’t use SEOd anchor text for your links
How do I submit my guest post?
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to me on the email adminATconservativeblogwatch.com. Usually within 7 days I will reply stating if we will accept the guest post or not. If I reject your post, you are obviously free to use it in your own blog or to propose it as a guest post to some other website.